Berean Christian High School supports, encourages and appreciates the efforts of our parents.
Berean moms believe prayer makes a difference!
- What is it? Two or more moms meeting for one hour a week to request that God release His power on their children and the school through prayer.
- When? Every Monday from 1:45 - 2:45 PM.
- Where? Student Center
- Who? They would love to have you come join them. Bring a lawn chair, Bible, pencil and a willing heart.
- To stand in the gap for our children through prayer.
- To pray that our student will rededicate or affirm Jesus as Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith.
- To pray for teachers and staff.
- To pray that teachers, administrative staff, and students would affirm their faith in Jesus Christ.
- To provide support and encouragement to moms who carry heavy burdens for their students.
- To pray that our schools may be directed by Biblical values and high moral standards.
- To be an encouragement and a positive support to our schools.